does hi volume change your perormance?

>  you will never be able to loop in a crowded smoky bar.  no one will
listen.
>  you can't open for the local prog band...no one will listen.

I'm trying to get gigs at regular rock venues.  I'm positively disposed to
the outcome too!  Getting gigs in clubs has to do with more than just the
sound of the music.

The real attraction to me is to here these loops I create at ungodly
volumes.

All things being equal, does anyone else find the VOLUME of theperformance
changes the improv-loops you create?

David Kirkdorffer