Re: Loopy Atmospheres

>>At 05:33 PM 10/18/96 -0500, Paul wrote:
>>>I would be interested in any saved discussions about the Vortex
>>>

>>Michael Peters recently html-ized it all for me, I'll have it in the
>archive
>>section of the web site this weekend.
>>
>>kim
>>_______________________________________________________
> Sorry to bother you on this Kim ... but where is the web site?
>
>Paul

Well, no wonder you were going on and on about us only ever talking about
hardware! You really need to check out the archives on the web site and see
some of the diverse discussions that took place before you joined the list.

the url is:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

The web site is an ongoing project, being created by anyone who has
something interesting to contribute to the loop knowledge base. A number of
folks on the list have contributed some great articles, and there's more on
the way. It's a collective effort, so any of you that want to take part
please do! Even if you don't think you have anything to say, there's plenty
of other stuff to be done. HTML coding, cgi/java scripts, graphics,
researching info, making archives of the list posts, artist profiles, new
page ideas, finding generous benefactors to help pay for it all, whatever.
By working together we can create something really worthwhile!

kim