re:Hello and intro

>I play 6 string electric bass as my primary instrument.  I was a guitar
>player first, but prefer to do the bulk of my looping with electric bass
>both 4 and 6 string.  I have on occasion used small Moog analog synths
>(micro Moog, and prodigy) in loops.  I also do binaural Dat recordings of
>various sources, musical, mechanical, and environmental.  Traffic to
>Helicopters to people to frogs.  I enjoy sound and _noises_.  I'm not
>alone in this, among you, I suspect.

Nope. I'm also a 6-string bass/analog synth/found sound type of guy, though
my synth tastes are more ARP and Sequential. Welcome aboard.

Dave Trenkel, NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: improv@peak.org
self promotional web-site: http://www.peak.org/~improv/
"A squid eating dough in a polyethelene bag is fast
and bulbous, got me?"
                                     -Captain Beefheart