Re: Midi Loops

Hey Matthias!

You were inquiring about my mention on JamFactory
a few days ago and it has taken a while to get around
to replying. Sorry.

Unfortunately, Intelligent Music is out of business.
Dr. T did pick up the product for a while. But, I have
no idea about their status or the continued support
of JamFactory by it's new owners.

It's a Mac only program and a fairly old one (1986).
It'll run on a Mac Plus with system 6.0.x. If it weren't
copy protected (and if I was sure that I would not
incur the wrath of the software gods) I would simply
send you a copy via snail mail. But, alas, any copies
will only work if you have the original to use as a key
disk (even for hard disk installations, how lame).

I really wish I could be of more assistance. It's a cool
tool that deserved a longer lifespan than it got.

Ted