Digital Guitar Digest # 104 (fwd)

Here's an interesting tidbit...

From: NedR@shersoft.com
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 9:48:44 -0500
Subject: RE: Digital Guitar Digest # 102

Paolo,

I have been subscribing to your news digest for a while and really
appreciate the effort that you put into it.

I have just formed a new company, RePlay Technologies, Inc. Our first
product is CD Looper which allows you to create any number of loops for
any music CD using your windows computer. These loops can be any length.
Additionally, any loop can be slowed down 2, 3 or 4 times without changing
pitch.

This is a list of all the features:

*       Slow down any section of a song 2, 3, or 4 times without changing
the
pitch. * Slowed loops can be sped up in 10 percent increments. * Length of
slowed loops is limited only by disk space. * Each loop point can be set
to within 1/100th of a second accuracy. * Unlimited number of loops per
track. * Loops can be any length. * Loops can be played continously or a
set number of times. * Loops can be automatically paused between each
iteration. * Loops can be grouped together making it easy to learn
complete sections of a song. * Each loop and track can have a descriptive
narative indicating, for example, key or tempo. * Extremely intuitive
interface, promoting hands-free operation. * Teachers can export a track's
or cd's loop points making any song easy for their students to learn. *
Tracks and cd's can be set for continuous play. * Improves your musical
ear as you listen and practice loops. * Supports customized play lists. *
16 and 32-bit versions.

Our web site is located at http://www.replayinc.com. People visiting the
site can download a fully working demo of the product and are eligible to
receive special, internet pricing.

Do you think you can include this in the next issue of Digital Guitar
Digest? I can also send you a press release if you would like.

Thanks,

Ned Robinson
RePlay Technologies, Inc.