Something to try, if you dare

Hi people,

Let me start off by saying that I'm no looper myself, just a big fan at
this point.  Here's something to try that some of you may find interesting:

Take a CD that you don't like at all, and wouldn't mind destroying.  Get a
thick black permanant marker.  On the PLAYING side of the CD, draw 3 lines,
equally spaced, from the center hole right out to the edge.  Make sure
they're very heavy lines by going over them 10 times or so.  Now pop it in
the CD player and hit play!  Endless listening fun.  Literally.  You may
want to help it along with the ff button if it gets a bit too stuck.  You
may also want to have a stiff drink while you listen.  I find it sounds
best if the CD is of really bad heavy metal.

Disclaimer:  I have no idea what this does to your equipment.  But I've
never had anything go wrong with my stuff doing this.