Drumming with loops -- some methods (lon

thanks Eric for the drumming with loops overview - this is definitely
something we'd like to have in the "Tips and Tricks" section of the Loop
website. (I'll do the porting to Html.)

"drumming against loops" reminds me of some of my all-time favorite CDs:
the
early CDs by Jon Hassell (such as Aka-Darbari-Java). Wonderful sample loops
set against slowed down percussion tracks, and they are often rhythmically
completely independent, but it sounds just great to me.

-Michael