re:Re[2]: Vortex Applications Notes

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Bret Moreland wrote:

> What is the pedal?  Is this included or do I provide it?  Is there
> anything else I should add to the Vortex to make it more useful?

There's a jack on the back of the unit that lets you plug in a controller
pedal (not included) to regulate just about any effects parameter.

The Vortex vets on here probably won't believe this, but after having
had the unit for a couple of months and having used it in two or three
performances, I *still* haven't tried plugging a pedal into the thing.
I'm sure it'll increase the possibilities exponentially -- which is maybe
one reason why I'm holding off on it until after finals week.

--Andre