RE: Re[2]: JamMan Rumors

Todd Madson said:
"Um, guys:

Since the Vortex hit guitar center at blowout prices, maybe the
Jam Man will also hit guitar center with similar prices in the
future."

We do not have anymore JAMMEN in stock.

"And, for those who are bemoaning the lack of stereo: get a Vortex.
The nicest, smoothest, ambient sounding stereo textures around.
I don't know if it's true stereo or not, but it sounds great."

In most programs Vortex is in true stereo.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that
can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service