RE: Music just for musicians?

Jon:
>Michael writes:
>> I thought we were having a good-natured debate on why the sales values
>you
>>mention happened, especially in the light of how cool we know these boxes
>>are.
> I, too, thought this debate was all good-natured and fun, but it appears
>that
>>others may have detected some un-intended animosity.

So there we go - Jon and I were having a good time, and if anyone else
wasn't that's not our problem!  :):)

Seriously, I think I've learned from this experience how difficult it is to
phrase things humourously without offending people....  I'll have to try
harder next time >:]

> Michael--I suspect
>you missed the "boston's not a big college town" reference: this is a
>line from
>"Spinal Tap", and if you've not seen the movie, you must. It should be
>required
>viewing for all musicians!

You're right - I missed that one!! It's a while since I saw that.
"How much more cool could my Vortex be? None more cool."
Hey, that's it!!   Lex should've used NIGEL TUFNELL to advertise the
Vortex!!
:)

>>Many people around here would lose limbs rarther than Vortices.  I
>thought
>>we were debating why the rest of Humanity was stupid enough not to
>realise
>>that.
>Is that where we started? I lost track somewhere down the line!!!

I can't actully remember where we started, but I'm sure we got onto that
somewhere.....

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb