JamMan info for LD Web page

Hello JamMan loopers,
              I am attempting to collect info about the JamMan to put on
the LD Web pages. At this point I have started to go back and sift JamMan
related stuff from the List archives to put in a convenient form for all to
access. This process will take a while, so if anyone wants to help out,
please contact me. Also if anyone has anything that might be of interest to
JamMan users, please submit it. There will probably be several categories
of topics such as memory info, tips and tricks, limitations, famous JamMan
users, etc. These are not set in stone so if anybody has any ideas for
anything please let me know, feedback (no pun intended) is appreciated.
This will most likely take at least a week or two to put together, so
please help out.

Ed