Re: A Jamthing, Vortex, and 'plex free post!

On Thu, 6 Feb 1997, Bailey, Jim wrote:

> I noticed on the web page that there is a list of loopers and info about
> them, but can't see any way of contributing to it. Is there a special
> requirement, or am I just missing something?

Your suspicions are correct -- you are ineligible from contributing to the
list of loopers, as your archaic reel-to-reel methodology represents an
inability to go BEYOND FRIPP!!!

Just kidding, of course!  If you want to contribute something to the Web,
the best thing to do is send it to Michael Peters
<100041.247@compuserve.com>, the resident HTML man for the list/web site.

--Andre