Re: hi loopers

> just back from a month in San Francisco where I was working on a record
with
> producer Jerry Harrison...

Ask him if "The Red And The Black" will ever be released in the US, would
you?  It was his first solo effort, but it was only by virtue of being in
England in '81 that I got a vinyl copy.  I'd LOVE to get a CD with this on
it, if not also the inevitable 'extras not included in the initial release'
tracks.
I was always dismayed that it was the only Talking Heads' member effort
that DIDN'T get released in the States.

I didn't know he was working on this coast... then again, (Talking) Heads
being what they were/are/might be, who knows?

Cheers!

Stephen Goodman       * Download The Loop Of The Week and more!
EarthLight Studios         * http://www.primenet.com/~sgoodman/Studios