2 subjects

Hi Loopers!

Firstly, a web page has been established for the Philadelphia /
Mid-Atlantic LOOP SHOW, happening next month.  The page includes short bios
of the four loop acts performing that night, plus pretty decent directions
to the venue from all points.  No pix yet, but maybe later.  Check it out
at:

http://atomsun.harvard.edu/broadside/loopshow.html

Nextly, I've been subscribed to this list since almost day 1, but until
Tuesday I didn't have my *JamMan*!  Yeah!  I love it, and I'm looking
forward to doing something musical with it.  I'm going to start taking your
comments all a lot more seriously now.

Later,
Jim

My Town: Philadelphia!