WARNING: Redunant self-promotional blurb follows immediately!

'Lo --

Just dropping a reminder that I'll be staging a gig this Thursday here at
Cal Arts.  The set list has been condensed, and will consist exclusively
of a quartet project featuring myself and Miroslav Tadic on guitars and
David Shaffer and Bryon Holley on drumsets and percussion.  Much looping
will abound, as will three King Crimson tunes (including an
African-inflected take on "21st Century Schizoid Man"), Frank Zappa's
"Five Five FIVE" and a couple of mine own original creations.

Anyone interested in the gig should e-mail me for directions or details.
We now return to your regularly-scheduled digest...

--Andre