JamMan, hidden function.

Here's a JamMan trick that isn't in the manual.

First go into diagnostic mode.( Hold down reset/bypass & function during
power up, until a "d" appears).
Now turn Mode(Echo/loop/sample) control until "13" appears.
Hit rest/bypass, a "4" should appear.
Hit rest/bypass again, you'll get a very loud tone which I think is A440Hz.
My guitar tuner  says it's spot on.

If anyone out there knows why it does this I'd be interested, also any
other
tricks of a similar nature for the JamMan, Vortex or Alex.

                                      .................Andy Butler.