Re: Another new DOD pedal

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Adam Levin wrote:

> I just received the new catalog from Veneman's in Rockville, MD. They
>have
> a new DOD pedal model FX-96 which claims to sport a classic analog tape
> delay sound. No mention of max delay time. Runs $95.  Anyone seen one of
> these or have any info?

Just as a follow up, I had to pick up some equipment out near Veneman's
today. They don't have this box in stock yet and the salesman didn't know
the specs.

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti