From:  James Reynolds[SMTP:tritone@dsp.net]
Sent:  Thursday, May 08, 1997 12:56 AM
To:  Loopers-Delight
Cc:  bsellon
Subject:  Re: JamMan modifications

Glad to hear the promising developments for the JamPerson ROM upgrade.
Keep up the good work, Bob!

But my number one request for the new version is:  If possible, please do
something about the jarring "pops" at the loop boundary when synced to
MIDI.  After several minutes of this effect, I end up writhing on the
ground, frothing at the mouth...

Thank you kindly,

James