Zoom 508 delay

For anyone looking to get into looping cheaply, I'd recommend the Zoom
508.  It's a programmable delay pedal with 4 seconds of delay time.
Stereo out, six banks of four patches, tap-tempo, built-in tuner,
programmable high-frequency damping, delay spillover when switching
patches, it's got a ton of features for about $135 street price.  I
bought one for a small looping setup, so that I don't need to break out
my rack whenever I want to loop, and I've been very pleased with the
sound.