David Darling : Cello

Matthias, if you like David Darling, check out this recording.  It's on ECM
records and it's quite amazing.  He even plays 8 string electric cello.
Very
slow ambient pieces. Quite evocative.  I made a tape from a friends CD and
I've yet to bump into the actual CD in a shop.  It was recorded in 1991-92
in
Oslo.   I'm not 100% sure about the title, but some of the tracks are:
  Darkwood 1, No Place Nowhere,  Lament,  Indiana Indian, Fables, etc.
Check it out.

                                     Jim