Fw: DTorn's Passac mixer

dpc wrote
> > Thanks! The 1604 seemed to be the other best choice; agree completely
> about
> > the drawbacks. Anybody else got solutions they like?
> > dpc

 I notice the Spirit F1 has 3 aux sends - 1 pre,1 post and a switchable
 pre/post, as well as the usual 1604 type features. Also unwieldly, but the
 two pre sends are nice if you haven't access a techs to mod a 1604.
 It lists for UK299.00
 It's the first 8ch mixer I've seen in London with more than 1 pre send.

Andrew
 Andrew@bocs.com