From:   C.H.Glansdorp[SMTP:briareus@mindspring.com]
Sent:   Thursday, June 12, 1997 2:29 PM
To:     Loop List
Subject:        New to List - Intro & Trouble Finding a Plex

Greetings, all. I've been lurking here a few weeks after stumbling upon
the Looper's Delight Web Site. Needless to say, I was *very* happily
surprised to find that a group like this exists.

First the intro: I am a freelance classical cellist working in South
Florida, USA.  After finishing my BM at the Eastman School of Music, I
bought one of the early 5-string electric cellos made by Eric Jensen in
Seattle, WA. The New World Symphony brought me to Florida, and after a
3-year stint with them I stuck around the area, as the freelance scene is
quite abundant. I play with all the area's organizations (Pops, Operas,
Symphonies) and on string recording sessions for Sony, EMI, BMG, etc.
(mostly latin artists - it's Miami!).

-CHG-