RE: Lexicon Jam Man AC adapter

Trevor said:
> Hello,
>
> Can someone forward me the address of the Lexicon Consumer Service
>dept.?  I need to locate an AC adapter for a Jam Man.

and kim replied with:
"Evil wall warts strike! Nothing I hate more than music gear requiring
these
flimsy, poorly made, easy to lose, too big for the power strip pieces of
junk. And everything I have needs a different one! hate them hate them
hate
them.........

Greg Hogan is Lexicon's customer service rep. He reads this list, and
will
no doubt contact you on Monday.....right Greg?

kim"

You are so right Kim.  Actually I have forwarded Trevors original message

to Beth Fitzpatrick(efitzpat@lexicon.com) who should be contacting him
shortly with pricing.

Kim if you had purchased only Lexicon products you would be happy to know

that the ones that use those ugly power lumps all use the same one with
the exception of the LXP5.  I know I don't have to explain the cost
factors to you.  Before any flames occur let it be known that I am not a
fan of these power lumps either.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service