Re: Lex PCM-80

> From: Matthias Grob <matthias@bahianet.com.br>

> I wanted to use it to create pitch shifted repetitions and realized the
> none of the pitch algorithms has more than 1,2 sec of delay :-(
> The Tap/Rhythm definition is smart

The Digitech GSP-2101 can do something similar to what you are describing.
You can send the delay line (up to 5 sec I think) into the "arpeggio"
module -- causing each repetition of the delay to be pitch shifted one step
higher (or lower) than the previous.

The fun begins when you have one arpeggio module pitch shifting down and
the other pitch shifting up and then you add the auto panner module to each
arpeggio line....Viola! -- you've got something that sounds very chaotic in
a beautiful sort of way!!

Matt

Matt McCabe
Sales/Marketing Support