Re: Pedals

>   If there are other pedals around, does anyone know anything about them?
> The Jamman must be used with MIDI control, in my opinion. I'd love to
have
> an Echoplex now, but that's out of reach for now. Begging everyone's
> indulgence....

Has anyone ever tried using a ZOOM 8050 midi control pedal?  I had one for
a while with a 9030 fx processor, but I never used it with anything other
than the zoom so I can't say anything about it's compatibility with
something like the jambeast.  I know you could program it to do tap tempo
delays on the zoom and it had two jacks for c/v pedals.  It was really well
made and never went out on me at a gig, so maybe it'd be an option for
some.

Justin Rice