Caryn Lin and horn-blowing

J. Durant wrote:

> Pete-
> Thanks for the kind words re: Caryn, Robby and me. Actually,
> it's not so much about being bashful, more a question of is
> this an ad or a legit posting. I hope it's taken as the latter.
> Oh, and I will see you at the Johnny D's gig. Look for
> me off to the side of the stage somewhere. (There aren't too
> many places to hide there, as I recall.)

Sounds great, and if we happen to cross paths, i'll buy
you a cold one!

Anyone else in the Boston area going to be able to join
us at the Caryn Lin show?  (Yes, to those wondering,
she's that phenomenal electric violin-/violist you may
have seen/heard together at some point with Bon Lozaga.
In fact, she mentioned perfoming with Bon and Happy Rhodes
in Philadelphia sometime in September--definitely worth
the road trip for me!  Jon, any word on that gig?)

Details on Caryn Lin's upcoming Boston gig:

        -Tuesday, 1 July, 8:30p.

        -Johnny D.'s, Davis Square, Somerville.

        -$5 cover.

        -Also appearing: David Ormond-Thomas & Aaron
                Hsu-Flanders (guitar duo, s'posed to be
                pretty damned hot)

All the best,

Pete Koniuto