Unidentified subject!

More hits to your page!
Subject: More hits is GOOD!

Greetings from SUBMITKING, the leader in automated URL submissions!

After many months of programming we're pleased to announce that from
just the one form you fill out we'll now submit your URL to TWO HUNDRED
marketing resources (search engines, award sites, etc.) for just $19.95!

Why are we the "King of Submissions?"  We've spent THOUSANDS of
hours searching the 'Net for the TWO HUNDRED top marketing resources
that apply to the HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF SITES.  Which means over 95%
of the sites on our list will apply to your URL. Check out our list of
marketing resources. You won't find a bunch of sites that no longer
exist or only accept links about Emus (or some other specific topic) on
OUR list of sites.  What you will find is 200 sites, most of which
accept any type of link, that are guaranteed to be active.  Find one
down for more than 24 hours and we'll submit your URL to all 200 for
FREE. Though like us you may mainly use just one search engine when
YOU are on the 'Net, odd as it may seem (and we admit it seems odd to us),
people DO use these other resources and that fact will be refelected by
the hits to your page.

Go check out the site at http://www.submitking.com to find out more.

Have a GREAT day!

Best regards,