Re: Isorhythmic Variance

> From: Stephen P. Goodman <sgoodman@primenet.com>

> Eno said once I think that "the essence of creativity is the process of
> working with mistakes", paraphrased.  In this regard it applies well
here.

Well said!  Lately I've been working on the audio for a CD-ROM and I'm
noticing that my best ideas come about from mistakes -- at least when
programming drum tracks.  A humbling realization indeed......unless you
decide to embrace the concept and run with it.  As a result of doing just
that, my songwriting partner and I have been priding ourselves in our
ability to "compose by haphazard."

Matt