Re: The Echoplex upgrade arrives!

Fantastik

But today earlyer I had a talk with Rolf Spuler one of the pioneers of
the Paradis Loop Delay (the grand father of the plex) and he told me
that Oberheim was'nt shipping at all for the two last years and that the
plex story was almost dead)

Would Kim get us a litle more infos about the future distibution policy
of oberheim (there should be a serious backlog)
are some units going to arrive to us in europe before another long wait

If I found a used plex today is it worth the wait (hardware wise)

long live Aurisis Research

and welcome the LoopIII V5.0

Claude Voit