Guitar good, keyboards bad

Phalluses good, desks bad...

what I mean is...as a keyboardist, I consider Jan Hammer's work with Beck
and John McLaughlin definitely on par with the giant cohorts.

However, for me (the bassist & tightly budding guitarist), I'm sorry, but
PLAYING the keyboard is boring to watch and not that exciting to DO
compared to those beautifully vibrating strings over a wonderfully
sculpted, smooth wood neck.  It's a whole lot more fun than sitting
behind what amounts to a big hunk of furniture or, worse, a heavy chunk
of plastic and cheap metal parts.

I love my Nord keyboard, but for sheer playing pleasure, I'd much rather
PLAY my strat or P-bass or Modulus 5-string.  It just feeeels good, man.