From:   The Man Himself[SMTP:altruist@shoko.calarts.edu]
Sent:   Thursday, August 28, 1997 3:13 PM
To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject:        Re: Wrong Ways

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, Mark Kata wrote:

> Has anyone discovered any wrong ways to use a JamMan or Vortex?

I have a couple of Vortex patches where the volume of looped repeats
sometimes and unpredictably actually gets *louder* as it repeats.  The
problem is that it eventually starts clipping the internal processors and
freaking out into a total overload of digital distortion.  I haven't found
any logical pattern as to what causes this.  Kinda fun, as long as you
keep the feedback control well within reach...

--Andre