<< Subj:        Re: Vocoder Recordings
 Date:  97-09-02 07:47:03 EDT
 From:  pycraft@elec.gla.ac.uk
 To:    Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com

 Mark:

 >Can anyone recommend some popular recordings that feature a vocoder?

 It's all over Mike Oldfield's "QE2" album, and Laurie Anderson's "Big
 Science".  But of course, you should have these albums anyway...  :)

 Michael

 |Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes | Tel:0141 330 5979 | Fax: 0141 330 4907 |
 |Bioelectronics, Rankine Bldg, Glasgow University, Glasgow, G12 8QQ |
 |  http://www.elec.gla.ac.uk/groups/bio/Electrokinetics/main.html   |