Re: Vocoder Recordings

> -the "prayer" part of "Sheep" from Pink Floyd's _Animals_ album.

That album also has a nice instance of the use of a sample and hold
function on the analyser outputs to merge a  vocal syllable at the end
of a line into a saxaphone solo wish I could remember the line, think
the word was "screeeeaaaaaaaammmmmmmm....."

There's also a dog barking into a vocoder in the background of one track
as well,
hmmm.. time to have another listen methinks.. it's been too long, thanks
for the
reminder :-)

"the diary of Horace Wimp" by ELO (on "out of the blue " I think )has a
nice prominent vocoded rhythm to it as well.

Cheers,
     Robin