Re: Echoplexs have been found, thanks

Hi Paul, welcome to the list!

Would you mind elaborating a little bit more on the results of your
search for Echoplexs - where you found them, cost? There seem to be a few
people on the list who are also searching for plexs (and jammen, vortexs,
ect.) and for a variety of reasons, these units are difficult to come by.
I'd hate to see this list become an equipment trading post, there's too
many good ideas and other info being tossed around here, but succinct
posts re: sources for equipment may stave off a lot of individual queries
to the list. I, at least, have appreciated the recent posts about stuff
for sale. Maybe others disagree? ;-)

phil

digital loop technology is better than...peanut butter...drugs...sex, nah