Re: The EDP Questionnaire -- Update

David,
        Just an amusing side note.  On Thursday, when I answered your
questionnaire, I said I had one on order as my answer to "would you buy one
tomorrow".  Well, Friday I got a call from Mr. Music and lo, it was in.  So
I did buy one tomorrow.  Now all I need to do is upgrade the memory.

Frank Gerace
Dreamchild