Re: upgrading the Jamman

Good Evening Loopers!
        I would have written sooner but the upgrade worked so well that I'm
now 32 seconds behind everybody else.  The advice about opening the case
helped greatly.  After making sure my tools and I were static free, I
actually used a phillips-head bit on a little electric drill to remove the
screws. It worked like a charm.  The chips were a bit feisty to remove, but
gentle rocking worked, and the new ones went in just fine.  So, thanks very
much to everyone who responded.  If you haven't upgraded your Jamman, I
say, find some good prices on the chips and go ahead. Adelante! -Tom

                                        *
"New music: new listening" -John Cage   *       tbickley@artswire.org
                                        *