Re: music ---> Mac programs

Since I produce content allegedly playable on both platforms, I've been
curious as to whether a solution exists out there for Mac users to freely
download, that plays .WAV files, and loops.  I've been suggesting the use
of CoolEdit for this, on the PC end.  And of course, the PC version of the
Loop Of The Week plays itself -- I provide the ZIPped .WAV for
other-than-PC platforms, and Mac users also download it.

It's just that all of the Mac users who regularly get my Loop Of The Week
are using proprietary or non-shareware packages to loop the file.  It would
be nice to hear of a package that I could recommend to Mac users, and
perhaps provide a link to as well.

Anyone?

Stephen Goodman           * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios
EarthLight Productions     * Get the Loop Of The Week Free!