Re: the rest of the story about OBERHEIM

"Since I was originally informed of a roughly four-week turnaround for the
repair work, and since it has now been over eight weeks since I sent in my
unit, and since I have already sent you payment for the repair work (which
would lead one to believe that the services rendered have been completed),
I would appreciate your informing me as to what is going on with my"

I don't want to sound like an apologist for Oberheim, but the new regime
has
spent the last two weeks doing the move and getting set up.   They have
been
very good about getting back to me and staying in communication.  When I
sent my piece in for repair, I had a similar experience to yours.  But I pu
all this on the old management.  The new management just took over, and
they
have a lot of cleaning up to do.

Rik Elswit