RE: jon hassell....

>thought i would forward on a post i sent to the ambient list on friday
>about one of the most influential and innovative loopers- jon hassell...

Jon Hassell is no doubt one of the most innovative loopers (and he does
*not* play guitar!) ... I love his music just as much as Eno's and Fripp's
... are there any news about him? The last of his projects was quite a
while ago ... what's he doing nowadays?
Michael Peters
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters
HOP - Fractals in Motion ..."the only screen saver you'll ever want"
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters/hop.htm