Sick Vortex Morphing Patch

Since Andy Butler's Vortex website is out of commission, I thought I'd
pass along this sick Vortex morphing patch to all loopers.  It doesn't
loop, but when fed into a looper you get something really horrible.

One side of the morph sounds very ringy and metallic, while the other side
is nearly overtaken by a siren-like sine wave.

Algorithm:      Mosaic A        Mosaic B
Envelope:       16              1
Morph A/B:      22              64
Echo FX Level:  12              05
Mod FX Lvl:     64              64
Output:         64              64
Mix:            64              64
Fdbk 1:         30              28
Fdbk 2:         30              28
Rate 1:         41              22
Depth 1:        64              57
Resonance 1:    64              1
Rate 2:         19              12
Depth 2:        30              34
Resonance 2:    7               64
Echo 1:         4               16
Echo 2:         6               16

Assign an expression pedal to control Morph A/B.

Kim:  Maybe a looper who knows HTML could set up a form on the L-D Vortex
page so that other loopers could contribute their patches.

Cheers,
Mark Kata
Mark@asisoftware.com