Re: Ultra lo tech looping

    >>  Wow Pete, you really paint a mouth-watering picture. Where can
    >> I pick up an album of these three playing together?  I'm a fan
    >> of Bozzio from his days with Zappa, but haven't picked up on
    >> Torn or Karn yet.  Please tell me there's an album of this
    >> musical magic (madness?) out there somewhere.  :)

    Kim> it's called Polytown, released in 1994 on CMP records. Yes,
    Kim> it is a great album.

Yes, it is great.  It's also out of print since CMP went under, so
grab them while you can.  This also applies to Torn & Karn's solo
albums for that label -- I'm having a heck of a time tracking down
What Means Solid, Traveler (and kicking myself vigorously for passing
it by a few months back).

---
Caleb T. Deupree
;; Opinions do not reflect on management

Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
(Pablo Picasso)