Re: Looping/Theater perf. in Boston

Hello, David,
        We have a cassette as Dreamchild called Gates To The Sea which has
VG/wire-strung harp/vocal trio piece on it as well as a lot of VG8. voice
and bass stuff.  We are working on a soundtrack to Masks of Odysseus as
well, which will have more of same and all the spoken word stuff as well.
There's information on all this at our website at
http://www.channel1.com/users/seahorse.
         We are also working on a lot of new material with the harp and
VG8.
That material should be available in the late spring.  (Masks in early
spring).  The time delay is due to my performing as co-writer, recording
engineer and mix master.  I'll keep you posted on new stuff.
Frank