Re: Advice wanted for Novice Looper

>Message was resent -- Original recipients were:
To:
Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com--------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------
I realize that this question has probably been asked several times before,
so
forgive me, but...

Does the Echoplex have an "echo"-type setting that works in a way similar
the JamMan's? I intend to buy one or the other but don't know if I should
own
both!?!

As usual, any advice/experience is appreciated.

Paul O.

     If you have the means to purchase both do it!  It would open up a
     whole world of possibilities.  You could use the echo setting on the
     Jamman and Loop it on the Echoplex, or vice versa.  Something I wish
     the Jamman could do alone.  Very useful indeed.

     Brian