Re: GEAR Question: Roland GR-700

Hello

I'd say depends on price. I have the 300 and the 700 with Strat and Les
Paul controller copies. I like to tweak around on them both. The 700 has
the midi out which I run into a synth for pad/wash type things. It doesn't
seem to track all that great and does miss out on pitch bends. Ck out
Pablo's Digest for more info. BTW, I love the Strat controller, the Paul
weighs about 200 lbs, but has more knobs than I've ever seen on a guitar.
Also, to effectively modify the 700, I think you need a programmer like the
PGM 200, a separate module.

Randy Jones