Re: Jon Hassell and other looping in London

    Speaking of Jon Hassel David& anyone else have you heard Re -Entry by
Techno Animal? His contributions on 2 pieces are distinct elevating factors
in the music which is sort of a heavy electronic trance dub> hard to
catergorize.This is one of the most innovative recordings of the past ten
years IMHO . I had the pleasure of talking to Justin Broadrick (Half of TA)
last year at a Godflesh show and he said they sent Jon a dat with the
backing tracks on it and he added his bits>> I was amazed >>the trumpet is
so seamlessly a part of the music its hard to imagine without it.On looping
have you heard Dave Draper aka the Invisible String Quartet ? I have a cd
on  Slam called Entomic that is just phenomenal>>live to dat recording
makes great use of minimal fx & prepared guitar.Totally unknown in the US
evidently but well worth the import price .
                          Cheers   K Law