RE: Vortex in a Coma

Dear Travis,

Please verify that the power supply is working properly.  If it is not
the power supply I suggest that the machine be returned directly to us.
Please contact me directly with your address and phone number and the
serial number of the machine and I will give you shipping instructions
and a return authorization number.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service