Re: DP4, Anyone Interested?

You:

>I have a friend selling a DP4.
>He is currently studying in Germany but will be back in Dec. Is anyone
>interested in making an offer for it?
>
>His description of the unit follows:
>
>"The DP4 has a short (only 3.3 secs) but high resolution loop.  It has 4
>effects units which can be ganged in many configurations, and includes a
>very
>wide range of excellent algorithms, from reverb/delay, chorus/flange,
>speaker
>emulation, gating, and even vocoding."
>
>Cheers,
>Paul O.

Me:

Your friend has the DP4 with him in Germany?
i live in Switzerland (lausanne).
It is the new model (DP4+)?
around 500 $ ?
However it' a really nice effects processor, the guitarist that play with
me has one and is very satisfied.
i would use it not as a looper of course, but before or after my jamman.
it has even a sound generator..

ciao nicos (sorry for my english)