RE: Improv style Top ten list

1. Improv style/technique

Don't have any set rules/techniques,  but lately I've been trying to use
my keyboards more.  for example Start with some
keyboard chords (minimal maybe just a fifth or third)
layer in some guitar,  layer in some keyboard ,etc.

2. Top ten:

like Kim Flint, I bore easily so mostly listen to recent releases:

1. John McLaughlin "The Heart of Things" (will see 11/20 at the
Birchmere)
2. Miles Davis  "Live Evil" - 70's concert released this year
3. David Torn "Cloud about Mercury"
4. Robert Fripp "That which Passes"  (will see at the Birchmere 12/10)
5.  Steve Hackett "Watcher of The Skies -Genesis Revisited"
6. Jon Anderson "Earthmotherearth"
7. Andy Summers "Last Dance of Mr. X"
8. Michael Brook "Albino Alligator Soundtrack
9. Daniel Lanois "Sling Blade soundtrack"
10. David Bowie "Earthling"

Anyone going to Birchmere for Fripp or MacLaughlin let me know if you
want to hook up.

later
John