good ole delay needed

Hi all,

A piece of gear that is crucial to my shows next month is in the shop, and
may never get out.

Know anyone with a lexicon pcm-42, Deltalab ADM-2048 SuperTimeLine or the
equivalent??  (it's my deltalab that's in the shop.)

That is:  high quality digital delay, at least 2000 msec, that good old
glissando at the turn of a knob, and that red infinite repeat button.

Other colors are acceptable.  I'm desperate.  And asking around.

I'd like to stay vintage, and AVOID Jam-Man, the new echoplex and the like
if I can.  I've been doing this for years and want to stick to it.  At
this point I play the delay like an instrument and don't want to learn a
new instrument.  Not now anyway.

Joshua