AW: Top ten list

Top 10 - varies from time to time, but currently (in no specific order):

Sylvian & Fripp, "Damage".
This CD is so increadibly good - better
than anything else I heard either from Fripp / Crimson, or
from Sylvian / Japan.

Gentle Giant, "Three Friends".
Could have named most GG albums. This, and their first
self titled, are the easiest to get into.

Peter Gabriel, "Passion".
Outstanding. Someone else mentioned it. His masterpiece.
Also love his albums with Genesis.

Klaus Schulze, "Dune".
Could have named "X", "Timewind" or "Mirage" as well.
The man who showed us that electronics don't have to sound
"cold".

Roger Waters, "Amused to death".
One of the best "Pink Floyd" albums (;->). Unbelievable that I had
refused to hear it for many years, because of the split, and because
of negative critics. What a mistake.

Tori Amos, "Little Earthquakes".
Her best, and her most personal album.

Tangerine Dream, "Zeit".
The masterpiece of "Kosmische Musik".
Other highlights were "Rubycon" and "Encore".

Brian Eno, "Ambient 4, On Land".
Once a critic cynically wrote, plants would probably
like this "music". - Guess I have much in common with plants.

Eberhard Weber, "The Colours Of Chloe"
If you know him, you probably know his later loop-based
albums, or his work with Kate Bush. Very unique bass
player.

Kate Bush, "Never For Ever"
Ok, the second side of "Hounds of Love" is even better, but not
the complete album. Follow the Nile ...

JH.